St. George Undergraduate English Course Selection for 2013-14. Please complete and submit by October 31.
Complete all relevant fields. There is space at the bottom for additional comments if required.
FCE = full (Y) course or equivalent.
Percentage of your appointment in English (%):
Normal teaching load in English: (for 100% English appointments the teaching load is 2.0 FCE)
Administrative teaching release (FCE):
Are you requesting a research leave in 2013-14?
If yes, please select ONE option from below: 1 July 2013 to 30 June 2014 1 July 2013 to 31 Dec. 2013 1 Jan. 2014 to 30 June 2014
(Note: to make multiple selections, use CTRL key+ click)
Are you requesting to teach a graduate course in 2013-14?
If yes, in which term have you requested to teach your graduate course?
Please select from options below. F (Sept - Dec) S (Jan - Apr) Summer
Net Undergraduate teaching load: normal load minus any release, leave, or graduate teaching (FCE):
Please list at least 3.0 FCE that you are willing to teach from the English Course List above.
- List at least 0.5 200-series FCE in your area.
- List at least 1.0 300-series FCE in your area.
- List at least 0.5 400-series FCE in your area. Include a proposed title. Instructors teaching large classes at the 100 or 200 level will be given priority for 400-level seminars. As with the 199 seminars, faculty may typically repeat a 400-level seminar twice.
First choice, course number and title:
Second choice, course number and title:
Third choice, course number and title:
For my 300-series courses, I prefer:
Are you interested in teaching an extra course on overload?
If you answered "yes," provide course and term:
Please indicate your preferred teaching schedule for each course listed above, e.g. "T1-3,R1 for ENG220Y":
- MWF daytime sections occupy 3 one-hour periods from 9-4pm (e.g. MWF9).
- TR daytime sections occupy a 2-hr/1-hr split between 9-11am, 11-1pm, 1-3pm, or 3-5pm (e.g.T1,R1-3).
- Evening sections meet M-R 6-9pm or 6-8pm for 400-level classes.