Thinking about Going to Graduate School?
Please join UofT English Faculty & Students for our Going to Grad School Workshop. Find out what you need to know!
Event date: Thursday, October 7, 2020, from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Location: Online via ZOOM
Topics of discussion will include:
• Graduate programs and graduate life
• Requirements and admission
• Choosing a school
• Applications and letters of reference
• Application process for external awards
- Prof. Nick Mount, Associate Chair, Undergraduate
- Prof. Carol Percy, Associate Director, MA Program
- Prof. Dan Newman, Director of Graduate Writing Support, Arts and Science
- Prof. Robert McGill, Director, MA Program in English in the Field of Creative Writing
- Marina Klimenko, UofT English PhD candidate
PLEASE RSVP: http://www.uoft.me/going-to-gradschool
If you require an accommodation please contact email@example.com.