Have questions about what you’ll do after graduation?
Who better to answer those questions than alumni that graduated with your degree!
A panel of alumni from the Department of English will discuss their U of T education, the value of their degree, and their pursuit of successful careers. Spend some time after the discussion to network with fellow students and alumni from your department.
· Steven Hobé, CEO and Marketing Strategist, HOBÉ+HOSOKAWA INC.
· Arpita Ghosal, Instructional Leader, English-Literacy, Toronto District School Board
· Pamela Porter, Quality Assurance Team Lead, GreenSaver
· James Gifford, Editorial Director, Non-Fiction
Please register online to attend.
* If you require an accommodation due to a disability please contact email@example.com at least one week prior to the event and we will work with you to make appropriate arrangements.
Feel free to get in touch with the b2B coordinators (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about b2B!