Mental Health Resources
Are you looking for mental health services, resources, or academic supports? Do you want to talk to someone? Feeling distressed? Need someone to talk to right now, call 911.
- 1-866-925-5454 (Good2Talk, open 24/7)
- 1-844-451-9700 (My SSP for International students, open 24/7)
- The School of Graduate Studies Wellness Portal, developed in collaboration with the University of Toronto Graduate Students' Union (UTGSU), can help point you in the right direction.
- Accessibility Services Graduate and Professional Program Student Handbook, UTSG Campus, 2021–22.
- Demystifying Academic Accommodations (AODA Booklet)
Links to commonly requested Graduate Services, Resources, and Student Life Programs provided by the University of Toronto on the St. George campus
- Student Life on the St. George Campus: Learn more about the programs or services offered by U of T's Student Life office.
- Graduate Student Wellness Portal: Looking for mental health services, resources, or academic supports? Need to talk with someone about your experiences of supervision? The Graduate Student Wellness Portal, developed in collaboration with the University of Toronto Graduate Students' Union, can help point you in the right direction.
- School of Graduate Studies: Find information on programs, fees, English Language testing, International Degree Equivalencies, and links to scholarships and awards.
- Academic Success
- Get accommodations and support for your academic success
- Athletic Centre
- Career Centre
- Centre for International Experience (CIE)
- If you are thinking of travelling abroad or if you are an international student, assistance with English language competency, transitioning to the University of Toronto, health insurance, immigration, navigating the campus and much more.
- Family Care Office
- First Nations House
- Hart House
- Health and Wellness Centre
- Housing Services
- Multi-faith Centre
- Office of Convocation
- Sexual & Gender Diversity Office
- Sexual Violence Prevention and Support Centre
- The Sexual Violence Prevention and Support Centre at U of T offers help and support to students, staff and faculty at the University of Toronto who have been affected by sexual violence or sexual harassment.
- They are available to help you understand, access and navigate supports such as counselling, medical services, academic or workplace accommodations, financial aid and legal aid. Contact the Centre to find out more.
- Safety Abroad Office
Get Help Now
Feeling distressed? Find someone to talk to right now — and if there is an immediate risk: Call 911. Visit the Student Life website for additional supports when you feel distressed.
Who Can I Call?
- Good2Talk Student Helpline: 1-866-925-5454. Professional counselling, information and referrals for mental health, addictions and well-being.
- Gerstein Crisis Centre: 416-929-5200
- Distress Centres of Greater Toronto: 416-408-HELP (4357)
- The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health: 250 College Street
- Anishnawbe Health Toronto Mental Health Crisis Line: 416-360-0486
- My SSP for U of T Students: 1-844-451-9700.
- Immediate counselling support is available in 35 languages and ongoing support in 146 languages.
- Appointed faculty and staff have access to the Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP), offered through Homewood Health, online and by phone at 1-800-663-1142.
Where Can I Go for Help at U of T?
- St. George Campus: Health and Wellness Centre, 416-978-8030, located at Koffler Student Services
- U of T Scarborough: Health & Wellness Centre, 416-287-7065
- U of T Mississauga: Health & Counselling Centre, 905-828-5255