CUPE 3902 Unit 1 Teaching Assistant: Current Postings
- Teaching Assistant Positions 2023 Summer (Posting Date: March 15, 2023; Deadline: April 6, 2023 (11:59pm EST)
- Frequently Asked Questions — Teaching Assistantships (Department of English)
- Teaching Assistantships — List of Important Dates (2022–23) (PDF)
- Important Dates Graduate- Department of English (2022-23)
- TA Handbook Revised Aug 2022 (PDF)
- CUPE 3902 Unit 1 Collective Agreement FINAL 2018–20 (PDF)
- This document includes information for both Teaching Assistants and Course Instructors.
- Employee Self-Service (ESS) For payroll information and to download T4s as of 2016)
- TAs and Course Instructors, scroll down to the last video on the right, "For Non-Appointed / Casual Employees".
- For security purposes, the ESS help desk requires the following information to verify your identity: (1) the last four digits of your SIN, (2) your personnel number, and (3) your date of birth.
- Call 416-978-3772 for assistance between 8:45 am–5:00 pm, Monday to Friday, or contact ESS online with the ESS Help Form or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HR & Equity Forms
- TA Forms (To be completed and submitted with signed letter of offer to the English TA Office)
- Incoming PhD and MA in Creative Writing Students Request for Information Form (February 23, 2022)